It’s no secret that working with influencers unlocks tremendous buying power so much so that 83% of Americans are likely to buy a product or service when this recommended from a family or friend. And now a days, influencers and social media personalities play a special role in our lives.
We’ve created a helpful guide to follow and implement in order to make the most of your conversion campaigns on Popular Pays.
Networks: YouTube & Instagram content will work hardest for you organically
- YouTube: evergreen and longer form content tends to have a better shelf life
- Instagram: IGTV: experiment with the growth of IG’s newest feature. Feed: best for permanent presence + link in bio. Stories: Use swipe up functionality
- Content: videos are emotionally more engaging and tend to be more actionable & perform better
- Creators partnerships need to be ongoing and repetitive. Consumers are more likely to buy something after encountering it over and over. We recommended a creator posting several times on behalf of the brand
- Invest in creators in order to receive it in return.
- Establish trackable codes that are unique to the program on Popular Pays
- Portfolio approach of different types of creators —> will help you develop curated group of creators that work for your brand