Instagram makes it super easy for you to create or convert to an Instagram Business Account, just follow these three steps:
1. When you click the prompt to re-link your account in your Pop Pays account settings, you will receive a pop up that "Popular Pays wants to use Facebook.com to Sign In."
- This step is necessary because you are required to have a Facebook page associated with your Instagram Business account. You do not necessarily need to manage this Facebook page, but it does need to exist to proceed.
- If you do not already have an IG Business account, you will be directed to create a Facebook page.
- If you already have an IG Business account, make sure you're logged in to the correct Facebook page prior to beginning this process so you are directed to the correct page.
2. Once you link your Facebook page, you will be required to grant Popular Pays permission to access the insights connected to your Instagram page.
- We request these permissions as it will give us the insights and metrics behind your posts for campaigns through Popular Pays. We will not be able to publish on your behalf, view any messages or have any other capabilities on your page to act on your behalf.
3. Lastly, you will be directed back to Popular Pays to "Select Your Instagram Business Account."
Still have a question? Here are some helpful links from our friends at Facebook and Instagram: