It’s important when submitting an application that your rate is within the brand’s budget. Sometimes, we think you’d be great for a campaign, but your rate is slightly outside of a brand’s budget. In this case, we’ll send you an email asking if you’d be interested in adjusting your bid. Make sure to get back to that email within a few days so your bid has the chance to be considered. Here’s how it works:
- Receive an email asking if you’d adjust your bid
- Review the negotiation thread for what we'd suggest you update your bid price to.
From here, you can:
- Accept the new price: this means that we’ll adjust your bid price to the agreed upon price and have the brand review your application.
- Suggest a new bid price: enter what you’d feel comfortable earning if selected. We’ll double check the price is lower than your initial bid price and higher than our counter. Make sure if falls within an appropriate range.
- Not interested: the suggested bid price based on the brand's budget doesn't work for you and you'd like to withdraw your application
- If you’ve suggested a new bid price, there can only be one counter offer. Note: this is the last and final offer, you’d be able to accept that revised offer or let us know you’re not interested.
Head’s up, by agreeing to a bid price does not guarantee acceptance. The brand will still need to select your application for that campaign. You’ll get notified if you’re accepted via a push notification and email. Good luck!